You Work to have a Better Life, why not have a better life while you work!
- The Clock Tower Office Park has a one-acre courtyard with winding walkways. There are picnic areas for lunches and breaks, along with a gazebo to accommodate company functions. Half of our office space has a view of this beautiful courtyard.
- 400 parking spaces. Our parking lot has never been full.
- Regular city bus service stops in front of The Clock Tower Office Park on Odana Road.
- A one-mile paved walking path is adjacent to the office park.
- Annual party for our businesses with live music and great food & drink, an opportunity to meet your neighbors, socially or for business. It’s great for networking.
- A newsletter covering tenants, services and things that are happening at The Clock Tower Office Park.
- The Clock Tower Office Park is located within easy walking distance of:
- Fast food and fine dining restaurants
- Hotel with meeting rooms
- Fitness center
- Childcare center
- Print shops and office supply stores
- Major post office within short driving distance
- Three blocks from a regional shopping mall
- The Clock Tower Office Park is adjacent to Madison’s main highway (12 & 14), the West Beltline. Our Clock Tower is visible for miles making it easy for people to find you. We are located midway between the Gammon Road and Whitney Way exits.
- A traffic light at our entrance makes coming to and from The Clock Tower Office Park a breeze.
- Each building has a custom-made elevator for handicap access and large deliveries.
- On site maintenance. The owner who designed, built and manages The Clock Tower has his offices on site. This provides excellent service. Our mission statement is, “We do it RIGHT and we do it NOW!”
- Close to residential areas that range from apartments for employees to executive development areas for upper management, The Clock Tower Office Park is close to home.
- With its unique setting, The Clock Tower Office Park provides a quality environment that can make your employees feel good about coming to work.
Courtyard Grill Reservations
For tenants only!
Click the calendar to reserve the grill for your company’s use.
You will need to sign in to your personal or company Google account to make the reservation.
You may sign up for consecutive time slots, as needed.
Grill use does not guarantee picnic tables.
- Use the grill marked Clock Tower Office Park (please don’t use the other one)
- Bring your own grill tools.
- Clean up after yourselves.
- A grill brush will be available for you to clean the grill with before grilling.
- Watch that the drip pan doesn’t overflow. Grease is bad for the bricks.